Beneficiary meetings

Over the last couple weeks,The Assets team has been going all round the forest to have beneficiary meetings.The meetings was to remind the students benefiting from the scheme of the conditions for their bursary to continue.

Along with that,parents were also in the meeting to hear and also have a meeting about the CFA structure and how they will slightly change the way they do things.

All the beneficiaries had been visited after six days and on 18th the meetings, ended with Bogamachuko being the last one.

Muvera members at Mijomboni

It was quite interesting to see how passionate the parents received the CFA news and how it would make a positive difference in their activities.

The meetings brought alot of debates and discussions especially about students    discipline. MrSuleman Bakari gave alot of inspiring examples of how the parents and the students can work together and how both can improve .

Mr Suleman Bakari in one of the meetings

Bookmark and Share

15 comments on “Beneficiary meetings

1. tourareas on said:

Thanks for your grateful informations, am working in Tourism Website ,
    so it will be a better information’s for me. Try to post best informations like this always

2. http://adrianart.com on said:

_Beneficiary meetings – ASSETS – Arabuko-Sokoke Schools & Eco-Tourism Scheme_ ended up being a remarkable blog,
    can_t help but wait to look over a lot more of ur
    postings. Time to squander a lot of time on-line haha. Thanks for the post
    -Demetra

3. Baseballjobs.net on said:

I personally blog as well and I_m writing a little something alike to this excellent posting, _Beneficiary meetings –
    ASSETS – Arabuko-Sokoke Schools & Eco-Tourism Scheme_.
    Do you really mind in case I actuallyapply a number of your personal tips?

Thanks a lot ,Debbra

4. freewineshipping.com on said:

_Beneficiary meetings – ASSETS – Arabuko-Sokoke Schools &
    Eco-Tourism Scheme_ was a remarkable blog. If only there
    were way more blogs such as this amazing one on the cyberspace.
    Well, thanks for your personal time, Clifton

5. Electzgharta09.com on said:

Your entire post, _Beneficiary meetings –
    ASSETS – Arabuko-Sokoke Schools & Eco-Tourism Scheme_ was truly worth writing a
    comment here! Basically wished to say you actually did a terrific work.
    Regards ,Astrid

6. http://pinellimarrafinecaterers.com on said:

I really intend to take note of this particular article, _Beneficiary meetings – ASSETS – Arabuko-Sokoke Schools & Eco-Tourism
    Scheme_ on my very own web-site. Do you care in
    the event I personallydo it? Thank you -Collette

7. bh cosmetics 3rd edition on said:

If I agreed with you we_d both be wrong. That said, it_s a moving target.
    _Knockouts_ were worth $1,500 and _cart-offs_ $1,000,
    with payments doubled or tripled for the playoffs.

The new party was initially planned last November and
    is already organised across the country.
    The narrating voice is grandfatherly and hobbitish, and evokes well a humorous but
    intelligent older man gleefully telling a lively fairy tale
    to some children, and making a fair bit of it up as he goes.

8. bh cosmetics brush kit on said:

While the plot is a bit of a head-scratcher, the pilot episode never lets viewers get too confused.
    If you could have just four of your favourite foods in a
    bento what would they be? But Society is perhaps too nightmarish to
    be truly erotic. I_m not quite sure how well my guests would
    get on with each other but I_m sure they_d be sociably polite at
    the very least. What has the FFAW officials concerned and worried is not what
    the document contains but rather what the paper doesn _ t talk about.

9. bh cosmetics new york on said:

Welch_s entire Op-Ed (See link below). I would post pictures but my webcam
    is acting up at the moment and the products are so new, I cant find pictures of them online.
    I read that he had quite a vendetta against Nixon based on Nixons efforts to block Felt from becoming the
    director the FBI… Be sure to mention this post!

Besides, even given that flawed ability to report our own experiences, it_s
    also equally proven that we project our own experiences onto others, so we are biased against believing others_ accounts
    of oppression if we have never experienced anything like
    what they describe.

10. bh cosmetics 10 color concealer palette on said:

July 2012 focuses on the career of Marilyn Monroe.
    Although I love Shelby Township, sometimes I feel that
    it is caught in its own bubble, satisfied with the never ending incoming supply of food and products that
    keep it running in its commercial domain. NASA buried the
    tiles from Challenger in a hole in the ground, trying to put that
    behind them. Does the Firmware update fix the bluetooth problem so you can send Pictures,
    MP3 etc to other phones? Bela Lugosi_s second Los Angeles residence was the Hollywood Athletic
    Club .

11. bh cosmetics hollywood palette on said:

The latest _flying car_ idea isn_t another pie-in-the-sky concept _ just ask the 100-plus people who_ve
    already plunked down a $10,000 deposit. There are several, so why pick the one in which
    she would not agree with rules governing contraception if it was an issue of such importance?

Mix for another minute at medium speed. The Hebrew word translated _arm_ in this verse is zeroaw , which literally means _the stretched out arm of mighty power_.
    this weekend instead…

12. bh cosmetics day and night palette swatches on said:

When my toes started hurting I began to walk with a limp and didn_t think I_d be able to run another step.
    So severe is the impact of DFTD on the Tasmanian devil population, it has had an almost genocidal effect on numbers.
    Like many other students, I began to wonder if there was something
    wrong with me and whether there was a pill to fix it.
    ?2013 Houston Press, LP, All rights reserved.

1. It should use the object-oriented programming methodology.

13. bh cosmetics 5th edition swatches on said:

The end result is that states have had to take on a
    greater share of responsibility in affordable housing policy.
    I do want very much to keep OO Brooms from becoming a tool for gentrification, and I absolutely agree that the only way to do that is
    to make inclusivity the primary focus of our work.

Due to the high level of science aptitude, YEA Corps implemented an advanced curriculum with our aquaponics programming.

Unfortunately Himeji is under serious restoration until like
    2015, so there_s not much to see there, but I do want to see it
    in all its glory one day! And though it_s been bad having their uppity fans rub
    the loss in our faces, it would be even worse if they ended up
    in the higher position at the close of the season.

14. bh cosmetics new york on said:

But it thankfully and recently made its way
    into my life. This is strictly a political retaliation as usual
    against Erwin Jackson by the City. The television and decline of wide pathogens depends less than that use murky wave sound consequences.
    I could say that she looked malnourished, and I seriously doubt anyone would call me out on it, let alone get seriously
    upset about it, but Dr. The adverts says it does, the grunts in the shop told you it did, but its okay because if your geeky enough you’d have watched the launch event on a website.

15. Bh cosmetics vs sedona Lace on said:

I think Google reneged on Yelp’s acquisition due to these practices. The Optimist is a publication of the JMC Network, the student news operation of Abilene Christian University. _Nuur Xassan Xuseen (Nuur Cadde) wuxuu safaaradda isugu daray 2 arrimood oo sumcad xumo ku ah hanaanka dowliga ah, labadaasoo kala ah; wuxuu qarashaadka laga qaado dadka shaqooyinka loogu qabto safaaradda uu ku shubtaa jeebka, & isagoo howshii safaaradda ku wareejiyey shaqsi aan wax khibrad ah u laheyn shaqo safaaradeed oo darawal u ah, wuxuuna shaqadii ka wareejiyey Prof. and the wives of the men who work for you (who are also covered under your plan). The environment of that organism also plays a crucial role in the way some of its genes will express themselves.